Tender Number: 25/7023/02/17
Deadline Submission: 15/06/2017 12:00
Publication Date: 08/05/2017 00:00
1. Pursuant to the Government Procurement Agreement and in accordance with the Tender Laws of the State of Israel:
2. The Israel Ports Development & Assets Company Ltd. (hereinafter: "The Israel Ports Company" and/or "IPC") hereby invites bids for Data Gathering & Processing Services of Currents, Sea Level & Waves in the areas of Haifa and Ashdod Ports.
The tender process will be conducted in a two-stages evaluation process as defined in the Mandatory Tender Regulations, 5753- 1993, and will be in Electronic Tender Box according to section 19(c) of the Mandatory Tender Regulations and
as described in the tender documents. All bidders are aware that their bids will be submitted via the Electronic Tender Box and according to the relevant instructions in this matter and bids will not be approved unless submitted via the Electronic Tender Box.
3. The contract period shall be for a period of 3 years with the IPC's option to extend the contract period for an additional 24 months (a total of 5 years).
4. Bidders must meet all of the following threshold conditions to be entitled to participate in this tender process:
4.1 The bidder has submitted valid approvals and affidavits that are required under the Public Entities Transactions Law, 5736 – 1976. Regarding foreign bidder, if the foreign bidder shall be selected as the awarded bidder, he shall sign a contract
through a local Israeli company which will be established by him as a condition to signing of the contract. Payments will be made through that local Israeli company which will submit all the above approvals and affidavits that are required under
the Public Entities Transactions Law, 5736 – 1976.
4.2 The bidder has submitted an unconditional bank guarantee (an autonomous bank guarantee) to fulfill the enforcement of its entire bid, in the amount of NIS 350,000, in favor of the Israel Ports Development & Assets Company Ltd. in relation
to this tender. The expiration date of the bank guarantee shall be 14/12/2017 (December 14th, 2017).
In the Bank Guarantee it should clearly state that the Bank Guarantee is for "Tender No. 25/7023/02/17- Data Gathering & Processing Services of Currents, Sea Level & Waves in the areas of Haifa and Ashdod Ports."
Foreign bidders shall submit an unconditional bank guarantee only in the English language, in the amount of 96,952 US Dollars or 89,058 Euros, from a bank ranked at least "A" of S&P in Foreign Currency or equal rank by other ranking companies
and the country of that bank has diplomatic relationship with the State of Israel (hereinafter: "The Approved Bank").
The IPC is entitled to request the extension of the validity of the bank guarantee for an additional period of up to 6 months.
Without derogation from the above mentioned, and to avoid any doubts, the bidders must note that non-submission of the bank guarantee, shall disqualify the bid.
The Bank Guarantee shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the Guarantee's Tender Box (the physical one) with the name of this tender, located at IPC offices: Israel Ports - Development & Assets Co. Ltd, in Tel Aviv, Israel, 74 Menachem Begin Rd., 10th floor, room 1010.
4.3 The bidder must be registered under the applicable laws of the State of Israel as a corporation or a partnership. Foreign bidder must submit registration approval as required in his country of incorporation, certified by an attorney or an accountant. A bid submitted by a corporation which was established by an agreement and isn't registered, shall not be accepted.
4.4 The bidder has proven an experience of at least 5 accumulated years out of the past 10 years in carrying out marine measurements of currents and / or waves, and in processing and interpretation of the data and in preparing reports.
5. The procedure to receive the Tender Documents :
5.1 The Bidder shall download the form to be filled-out from the IPC website: www.israports.co.il under "TENDERS" section, and shall send the form (after filling it out) to firstname.lastname@example.org with request to receive the Tender Documents.
5.2 After complying with above instructions, IPC will send the Bidder a user name and a password, including instructions how to download the Tender Documents from https://ramdor.net website. Downloading the Tender Documents
will be possible from 10.5.2017.
5.3 For the avoidance of any doubt, Bidders have no right to make any change of any kind in the Tender Documents and the only copy that is approved by the Tender Committee and published on https://ramdor.net website
shall be the final and determining copy of this Tender.
5.4 Bidders can find a user's guide to the user in the tender's electronic system in the abovementioned website.
5.5 For technical support with respect to registration and the use of the tender's electronic system, the bidder can approach the support's representatives of Top Ramdor Computers Systems Ltd, by telephone: 03-7667777 during Sunday till Thursday
between 8:00 – 18:00 (not during holidays).
6. Bidders may raise questions and ask for clarification regarding the Tender Documents, specifying the relevant document, page, clause no later than 25/05/2017 (May 25th, 2017) at 12:00 Noon Israeli local time. All questions and clarifications
should be directed in writing to the contact person on behalf of IPC, Mr. Ofer Katz by e-mail: email@example.com.
It should be emphasized that all addenda will be published only in the Electronic Tender System and to everyone who registered and received a username and password, as described above.
7. All Bids and the Bank Guarantee must be submitted no later than 12:00 Noon Israeli Local Time on 15/06/2017 (June 15th, 2017). After this period, no bids and no Bank Guarantee can be submitted to the Electronic Tender System
or to The Bank Guarantee's Tender Box.
The Bank Guarantee shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the Guarantee's Tender Box (the physical one) with the name of this tender, located in IPC offices: Israel Ports - Development & Assets Co. Ltd, in Tel Aviv, Israel, 74 Menachem Begin Rd,
10th floor, room 1010.
8. All Bids must be valid until 14/12/2017 (December 14th , 2017) IPC may, at its sole discretion, request the extension of bid validity for an additional period of up to six months, and Bidders must comply with IPC's request.
9. All of the expenses of any kind, involved in the preparation of the bid and in participation in the tender process, shall be to the sole responsibility of the bidders, and will not be returned by the IPC in any event.
10. IPC does not undertake to accept the lowest bid and/or any other bid.
11. The provisions of this advertisement are not exhaustive and do not cover all of the terms under the tender process which are specified in their entirety in the tender documents. In the event of any discrepancy between provisions
set forth in this advertisement and the tender documents, the provisions of the tender documents shall prevail.