Pursuant to the Government Procurement Agreement and in accordance with the Tender Laws of the State of Israel
The Israel Ports Development & Assets Company Ltd. (hereinafter: "The Israel Ports Company" and/or "IPC") hereby invites bids for bathymetric & topographic survey
Services at the areas of Haifa and Ashdod Ports and their surroundings.
1. The tender process will be conducted in a two-stage evaluation process as defined in the Mandatory Tender Regulations, 5753- 1993, and will be in Electronic Tender Box according to section 19(c) of the Mandatory Tender Regulations and as described in the tender documents. All bidders are aware that their offers will be submitted via the Electronic Tender Box and according to the relevant instructions in this matter and offers will not be approved unless submitted via the Electronic Tender Box.
2. The contract period shall be for a period of 3 years with the IPC's option to extend the contract period for an additional 24 months (5 years total).
3. The bidder must meet all of the following threshold conditions to be entitled to participate in this tender process:
3.1 The bidder submitted valid approvals and affidavits that are required under the Public Entities Transactions Law, 5736 – 1976. Regarding foreign bidder, if the foreign bidder shall be selected as the awarded bidder, he shall sign a contract through a local Israeli company which will be established by him as a condition to signing of the contract. Payments will be made through that local Israeli company which will submit all the above approvals and affidavits that are required under the Public Entities Transactions Law, 5736 – 1976.
3.2 The bidder submitted an unconditional bank guarantee (autonomous bank guarantee) to fulfill the enforcement of its entire bid, in the amount of NIS 150,000, in favor of the Israel Ports Development & Assets Company Ltd. in relation to this tender. The expiration date of the bank guarantee shall be 31/8/2017 (August 31st , 2017).
In the Bank Guarantee it should be specifically notified that the Bank Guarantee is for "Tender No. 25/7024/01/17 Bathymetric & topographic survey Services at the areas of Haifa and Ashdod Ports and their surroundings".
Foreign bidder shall submit an unconditional bank guarantee only in the English language, in the amount of 39,000 US dollar or 37,000 Euro, from a bank that has a rank of at least A of S&P in Foreign Currency or equal rank by other ranking companies and the country of that bank has diplomatic relationship with the state of Israel (hereinafter: "The Approved Bank").
The IPC is entitled to require the extension of the validity of the bank guarantee for an additional period of up to 6 months).
Without derogation from the above mentioned, and to avoid any doubts, the bidders must note that non-submission of the bank guarantee, shall disqualify the bid.
The Bank Guarantee shall be submitted to the Guarantee's Tender Box (the physical one) with the name of this tender, located at IPC offices: Israel Ports - Development & Assets Co. Ltd, in Tel Aviv, Israel, 74 Menachem Begin Rd, on the 10th floor, room 1010.
3.3 The bidder must be registered under the applicable laws of the State of Israel as a corporation or a partnership. Foreign bidder must submit registration approval as required in his country of incorporation, certified by an attorney or an accountant. A bid submitted by a corporation which was established by an agreement and isn't registered, shall not be accepted.
3.4 The bidder has proven experience during the past 5 years in at least one bathymetry survey of 500 Dunums, using single-beam and\or multi-beam, together with and topographic survey.
4. The procedure to receive the Tender Documents:
4.1 The Bidder shall download the form to be filled-out from the IPC website: www.israports.co.il under "TENDERS" section, and shall send the form (after filling it out) to email@example.com with request to receive the Tender Documents.
4.2 After complying with above instructions, IPC will send the Bidder a user name and a password, including instructions how to download the Tender Documents from https://ramdor.net website.
4.3 For the avoidance of any doubt, Bidders have no right to make any change of any kind in the Tender Documents and the only copy that is approved by the Tender Committee and published on https://ramdor.net website shall be the final and determining copy of this Tender.
4.4 The bidder can find a user's guide to the user in the tender's electronic system in the abovementioned website.
4.5 For technical support with respect to registration and the use of the tender's electronic system, the bidder can approach the support's representatives of Top Ramdor Computers Systems Ltd, by telephone: 03-7667777 during Sunday till Tuesday between 8:00 – 18:00 (not during holidays).
5. Bidders may raise questions and ask for clarification regarding the Tender Documents, specifying the relevant document, page, clause no later than 09/02/2017 (February 9th, 2017) at 12:00 Noon Israeli local time. All questions and clarifications should be directed in writing to the contact person on behalf of IPC, Mr. Ofer Katz by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It should be emphasized that all addenda will be published only on the web site and to everyone who registered and received a username and password, as described above.
6. All Bids and the Bank Guarantee must be submitted no later than 12:00 Noon Israeli local time on 01/03/2017 (March 1st, 2017). After this date, no bids and no Bank Guarantee can be submitted to the Electronic Tender Box and The Guarantee's Tender Box.
The Bank Guarantee shall be submitted in a closed envelope to the Guarantee's Tender Box (the physical one) with the name of this tender, located in IPC offices: Israel Ports - Development & Assets Co. Ltd, in Tel Aviv, Israel, 74 Menachem Begin Rd, on the 10th floor, room 1010.
7. All Bids must be valid until 31/8/2017 (August 31st , 2017) IPC may, at its sole discretion, request the extension of bid validity for an additional period of up to six months, and Bidders must comply with IPC's request.
8. All of the expenses of any kind, entailed in the preparation of the bid and in participation in the tender process, shall be the sole responsibility of the bidders, and will not be returned by the IPC in any event.
9. IPC does not undertake to accept the lowest bid and/or any other bid.
10. The provisions of this advertisement are not exhaustive and do not cover all of the terms under the tender process which are specified in their entirety in the tender documents. In the event of any discrepancy between provisions set forth in this advertisement and the tender documents, the provisions of the tender documents shall prevail.