1. Pursuant to the Government Procurement Agreement and in accordance with the Tender Laws of the State of Israel, The Israel Ports Development & Assets Company Ltd. (hereinafter: "
Israel Ports Company" and/or "IPC") hereby invites all to bid for DBA services for the set-up, maintenance and management of databases, in accordance with the Tender Documents ( hereinafter the "The Services").
2. The Tender Process will be conducted in a two-stages evaluation process as defined in the Mandatory Tender Regulations, 5753- 1993 and in accordance with the Tender Documents.
3. The contract period will be for 3 years. IPC reserves the right to extend the contract for an additional period of one year each, for a total of up to five years, by a prior notice of 30 days before the end of each period.
4. Only Bidders that meet all of the following Threshold Conditions may participate in this Tender Process:
4.1. Bidders must submit all approvals and affidavits as required by the Public Entities Transactions Law, 5736 – 1976. In the event that a foreign bidder will be selected
as a winner, the foreign bidders must establish a local registered Israeli Legal Entity as a condition to contract with the IPC. All payments shall be executed by the local registered Israeli Legal Entity that shall submit all approvals and affidavits as required by the Public Entities Transactions Law, 5736 – 1976.
4.2. Bidders must submit an Unconditional and Autonomous Bank Guarantee with the Israel Ports Development & Assets Company Ltd. as the beneficiary and in the amount of 50,000NIS, to insure enforcement of its entire bid. The expiration date of the Bank Guarantee shall be 30/11/2016.
The Bank Guarantee must specifically note: "Tender No. 7/16 DBA services for set-up, maintenance and management of databases ".
Foreign Bidders must submit an Unconditional and Autonomous Bank Guarantee in the English language only, in the amount of USD13,158 or 11,628 Euros, from a bank with at least an "A" ranking in foreign currency rating from Fitch, Moody's and Standard & Poor's (S&P) or an equal ranking by another recognized ranked company. In addition, the country of that bank must have diplomatic relations with the State of Israel.
IPC at its sole discretion may request the extension of the validity of the Bank Guarantee or the Insurance Approval for an additional period of up to six months, and Bidders must comply with IPC's request.
Bidders that do not submit a Bank Guarantee according the following terms and conditions will be disqualified from the Tender Process.
4.3. Bidders must be registered under the applicable laws of the State of Israel as a corporation or a partnership. Foreign Bidders must submit Certificate of Incorporation
as required in the country of incorporation, certified by an attorney or a notary. Only registered and certified partnership "incorporated by law" are permitted to submit a bid.
4.4. Bidders must have proven experience in supplying DBA services during each of the years 2013, 2014, 2015 to at least 4 different organizations, at the same time.
During the said period, the services supplied to each organization were at least 2000 hours per each year , out of which, at least 1500 hours were of Oracle databases.
4.5. Bidders must have an existing Help Desk for supplying DBA services, that supports at least 5 different companies, at the same time, in each of the years 2014 and 2015.
Bidders must hold the following accreditations:
4.6.1.Microsoft Gold Data Platform
4.6.2. Oracle Gold Level
Bidders must employ at least:
4.7.1. 5 people having Oracle certified DBAs' and at least 3 of them have experience of at least 5 years, and:
4.7.2. 3 people having Microsoft certified DBAs' having at least 2 of them have experience of over 3 years.
5. Bidders may raise questions and ask for clarification regarding the Tender Documents, from Israel Ports Company in writing, no later than 14/8/2016 at 12:00.
Questions and clarifications should be directed in writing to the contact person on behalf of IPC, Mr. Yore Cohen by e-mail:
Yorec@israports.co.il in a Word format.
Answers to questions and clarifications shall published in the web site, Www.atview.net ,upon IPC's sole discretion.
6. The procedure to Purchase the Tender Documents:
6.1. The Bidder shall send a request to e-mail
email@example.com in order to receive the Tender Documents. The Bidder will receive an e-mail reply with a
form that the Bidder needs to fill out for contact information. The Bidder will fill out the form and send it back to the same e-mail .
6.2. Alternatively, Bidders can fill out the attached Form and send it to e-mail
6.3. Bidders must pay a non-refundable fee in the amount of 200 NIS including VAT. This fee can be paid by check in the name of Israel Ports Development & Assets Company Ltd. at IPC offices, Finance Department, 11 floor, or by bank transfer to IPC account, Bank Hapoalim (bank no. 012), Ayalon Branch no. 063, account
no. 7517 stating that the bank transfer is to purchase the Tender Documents of "TENDER No. 7/16 DBA services for set-up, maintenance and management of databases" including the name of the Bidder. IPC shall send Bidders whom made a bank transfer a receipt respectively following the approval from the bank.
6.4. After complying with above instructions, IPC will send the Bidder a user name and a password, including instructions how to download the Tender Documents from
web site Www.atview.net. The Tender Documents shall be available on the web site from 21/7/2016.
6.5. For the avoidance of any doubt, Bidders have no right to make any change of any kind in the Tender Documents and the only copy that is approved by the Tender Committee and published on www.atview.net shall be the final and determining copy of this Tender and bind all Bidders.
6.6. It should be emphasized that all addenda will be published only on the web site and to everyone who registered and received a username and password, as
7. Prior to submission and as a condition to participate in the Tender Process, Bidders must pay a non-refundable additional fee in the amount of 1,800 NIS including VAT. This fee can be paid by check in the name of Israel Ports Development & Assets Company Ltd. at IPC offices, Finance Department, 11 floor, or by bank transfer to IPC account, Bank Hapoalim (bank no. 012), Ayalon Branch no. 063, account no. 7517 stating that the bank transfer is to purchase the Tender Documents of "TENDER No.
7/16 DBA services for set-up, maintenance and management of databases" including the name of the Bidder. IPC shall send Bidders whom made a bank transfer
a receipt respectively following the approval from the bank.
8. All Bids must be submitted
no later than 12:00 noon on 1/9/2016 , in the Tender Box located in IPC offices: Israel Ports - Development & Assets Co. Ltd , in Tel Aviv, Israel , 74 Menachem Begin Rd, on the 12th floor, room 1207.
9. All Bids must be valid until 30/11/2016. IPC may, at its sole discretion, request the extension of bid validity for an additional period of up to six months, and Bidders
must comply with IPC's request.
10. Bidders are solely and fully responsible for all expenses associated with bid preparation. IPC shall not refund and/or restitute any or all expenses to Bidders.
11. IPC is not obligated to choose the lowest bid and/or any bid submitted and is fully entitled to cancel the Tender for any reason, at its sole discretion.
12. Provisions of this invitation do not cover all of the conditions and terms of the Tender Process which are specified in their entirety in Tender Documents.
The provisions of Tender Documents shall prevail in the event of a discrepancy between provisions of this invitation and Tender Documents.
For the form